Our TCT characters are
1. Tungsten Carbide Tips without impurities.
2. Safe - NO chipping and cracking after impacting 10,000 times (a concrete block testing in our company).
3. Economic - Our tip is 1.7 times harder to pull out from the blade than similar products of other companies. (It keep sharpness! Saving money and time to replace new blades!)
4. Our TCT Saw blades are high demand by professional users!
1. What's the lifespan of TCT blades?
Ans - Blades with a carbide tip typically range in price from $20 to $100 and have a lifespan of between six months and two years. The tooth count and the material being cut have a significant impact on the price and durability of carbide-tipped blades.
2. A TCT blade can be used to cut what?
Ans - TCT saw blades are made specifically for cutting titanium-based metal, nickel-based metal, zirconium-based metal, pipelines, and railways. The tungsten carbide tips, or TCT, and the teeth on the saw blades make all of this possible.
3. What is the purpose of TCT saw blades?
Ans - TCT stands for tungsten carbide tips, and it is these carbide blade tips that give TCT saw blades their exceptional ability to effortlessly cut through any kind of wood, laminate, or plastic.
4. What function does a TCT circular saw blade serve?
Ans - Steel, cast iron, copper, bronze, non-ferrous metals, aluminium alloys, and many more types of metal can all be cut using TCT Saw Blades. These high-quality steel blades have tungsten carbide tips.